Sunday, December 9, 2012

My experience

Thanks to this student blog, over the semester, I have deepened my knowledge of some very useful astronomy concepts.  I have learned more about binary systems, black holes, star formation, exoplanets, and many other extremely interesting astronomy concepts. 

Astronomy is my major and it is a very important part of my life so doing something i love and getting to express some of my thoughts about it to this big internet community has been a blessing.  I loved the fact that I got so many views and I even got comments and or questions on some of my blog posts.  I have to say that I liked the questions the most because they were really good questions. 

I want to thank everyone for ready this blog and I hope you all will continue to read the blog in the future!

ASTRONOMY IS THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment